Kippygo Designs: Retro, Vintage, & Funny T Shirts, Gifts, and More!

Kippygo, a counterpart blog to Kippygo Designs, offers a variety of unique & innovative designs for t shirts and other apparel, as well as novelty gifts including mugs, stickers, bags, totes, and magnets. Kippygo also offers custom designs.

29 November 2005

More retro vintage state motto tees! Get your vintage state slogan on a t shirt (about ten million different styles), sweatshirt, mug, baseball cap, tile coaster... you get the picture! Here's the most recent:

Remember the Mayor Marion Barry scandal, the one that lead to such famous quotes as:

"What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?"

And of course the incredibly infamous "Goddamn bitch set me up!" In case you don't know that story, that's what the mayor actually said when he was caught and arrested at the Vista Hotel in D.C. in a setup by the Washington DC police and the F.B.I. It was for possession and use of crack cocaine. Needless to say, the mayor sort of had to resign from office.

At any rate, the point is this: if he can do it, so can you, so I urge you to fill out your application to be Washington DC mayor today. And if you're worried about the crime rate, remember that "outside of the killings, DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country."

This man was elected 4 (yes, four) times consecutively.

Next!

This one's all about Delaware, a state I don't actually know anything about other than I've been there and Rehobeth Beach is better than Ocean City, MD (and probably better than Ocean City, NJ also). The only thing I could find was this whole thing about scrapple.

Do you know what scrapple is? As if the name isn't enough to send you packing (read: HOT DOG), it's a mysterious concoction of leftovers (pork?) and cornmeal that's molded and fried up for a fine dining extravaganza. And apparently people in Delaware like it. I guess it's sort of like fresh Spam.

Apart from the new Vintage-like stuff, I've added a new Engrish design also!

Have you noted yet the absolute random nature of the products I'm showing? Let me explain. Keywords. If I put a picture of a trendy journal up, I can use the words journal, diary, notebook, sketch book, etc..., and then the pages will get spidered and listed on the major search engines. The more good content, the better my placement on the list. That's why I started this thing in the first place, so please pardon the wordiness and over use of things like "vintage" and "retro."

So, yeah, anyway, good ruck is the new Engrish design and it's available on more than just this cool journal, so check out the other cool apparel and novelty gift items it's also printed on.

So come visit kippygo.com or www.cafepress.com/kippygo for a huge (well, I'm getting there) selection of vintage, Engrish, and political t shirts and other neat-o stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home