Kippygo Designs: Retro, Vintage, & Funny T Shirts, Gifts, and More!

Kippygo, a counterpart blog to Kippygo Designs, offers a variety of unique & innovative designs for t shirts and other apparel, as well as novelty gifts including mugs, stickers, bags, totes, and magnets. Kippygo also offers custom designs.

11 May 2006

...Catching up, a few notes, and a thanks

A few things before I discuss some of my favourite new t-shirts.

First, I'd like to thank SagArt for featuring Kippygo Designs in the SagArt Blog. It's an incredibly complimentary review of Kippygo Designs and my products and I'm grateful for such positive exposure. Here's a few of my favourite SagArt Products:







Vintage Lady Tote Bag

Vintage Dancers Jr. Raglan

Nailed Ringer T
On another note, I'm working on a new gift shop. Modsense Boutique is the name and gifts are the game, though it's taking a slightly more serious angle than Kippygo. It's far from complete, but is in need of an introduction. In the coming weeks I hope to see it double, triple, you know, in size... and then some.

My last important point to make involves a fantastic new contest introduced by Juna of Detour Designs. It's Cafe Clash, and the details of the first design competition are on the Detour Blog. Voting for the first showdown is well under way, so pop on over and cast your vote for your favourite 4th of July t-shirt design. Voting ends Saturday the 13th of May.

In honour of the contest, I'd like to list some of my favourite designs by the two competitors: Burn Tees and Raw Tees.

Raw Tees has a great collection of vintage buttons, accurately re-created so the public can get their hands on these goodies once again. Here's a few of the vintage buttons and magnets on offer:






"Peace"
Vintage Buttons and Magnets

"Dove of Peace"
Vintage Buttons and Magnets

"We Shall Overcome" Vintage Buttons and Magnets
And finally, a selection of quality, hysterically funny t-shirt designs from Burn Tees. Maybe a little on the rude side, but that's why we like them! So if you're after a t-shirt that's a little bit more, let's say... un-P.C., and possibly even slightly offensive, then check out their huge selection of funny and rude shirts on offer.






I Love My Internet Boyfriend

Jesus Saves

I Ride the Short Bus
Thanks for reading, and until next time... go find yourself an awesome t-shirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home