Kippygo Designs: Retro, Vintage, & Funny T Shirts, Gifts, and More!

Kippygo, a counterpart blog to Kippygo Designs, offers a variety of unique & innovative designs for t shirts and other apparel, as well as novelty gifts including mugs, stickers, bags, totes, and magnets. Kippygo also offers custom designs.

17 March 2006

Okay, blogfans (I just wanted an excuse to use that word). I just thought I'd give up an update regarding what we're up to in terms of ideas and designs.





For those of you who've been visiting Kippygo Designs from the beginning, you'll see that we've made a few changes to the layout in the past couple of weeks. This was for purely logistical reasons, and I think it works better in the end. Now there's more space to practically promote the work and designs of other artists I admire, and to make the shopfront more clean.





Speaking of promoting other artists, I've decided to make a plunge into the Cafepress affiliate program, because there's a lot of sales potential there. Plus it'll give you, the browsers and buyers, more options and (most important) more choice. What does this means on a practical level? It means I'll be showcasing more designs, not necessarily my own, but ones I like or find suitable, in my shop. It means you'll be seeing a lot more awesome t shirts and the like.





It also means I'll be showcasing other work in this blog, stuff I find really amusing or appropriate.



I've already started a liberal political shop independent of Kippygo Designs (I realise not everyone has the same political views and found it best to keep them on their own). The Liberated currently features my designs only (save a few others), but I intend to make it a predominantly affiliate store. There are so many awesome designs out there already and I'm happy to promote other work as much as my own. Plus, if a great design already exists then that's the design that deserves the credit.





I was hoping to finish the affiliate-oriented version of The Liberated by the end of this week, but it seems that was pushing it. I'm now hoping to finish by the end of next week. Here's a brief run-down of what the new version will include, sections of design on/about:




  • Anti-Bush, Anti-GOP, Anti-Administration
  • War and Peace
  • Current Events and Hot Issues
  • Voting
  • 2008 Election Candidates and Hopefuls
  • The Environment
  • Civil Liberties and Freedom
  • LGBT
  • Women's Issues and Rights
  • Liberal Gear
  • 1940's Propaganda (brought up to date -- these are honestly some of the coolest designs I've ever seen someone do).



Some sections remain unchanged, with simply more designs added, while others are completely new.





If you're not into politics and the gear on Kippygo Designs doesn't float your boat, why not search the Cafepress Marketplace for stuff that's more you? With over 2.5 million designs and constantly growing, you're bound to find something you love!






Search over 2.5 million cool designs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home